Jun 10, 2011

On My Mind - left behind

This is a Friday photo feature that anyone with a blog can join. It opens the door to us sharing our lives through these photos and gives us all a new way to discover each other, and maybe form new friendships. Your photo should show something at home that you're thinking about TODAY.
When you write you write your blog and post a photo,  put a link on it back to DOWN TO EARTH - ON MY MIND   A great way to meet new bloggers :-)


On My Mind today ....
I got this beautiful mortar and pestle from my daughter for Christmas... it sits proudly on my counter top. However, I am always wondering how it always becomes the raffia receptacle, when I am labeling and wrapping soap, something I prefer to do on my bench. Everything gets cleared away, but some how the raffia always seems to remain in the mortar for a day or two afterwards. I will put it away this morning - again

6 OF YOU SAID:

Becky said...

LOL... I think there are always little bits that miss our attention when trying to clean a spot up quickly.

Suzanne said...

because it actually looks like it belongs there, it matches the rustic look of the mortar....

Rose said...

I'm with Suzanne, it does look like it belongs there.

Sarndra said...

Lol i was wondering why u were about to grind rafia! :) Xx

DEB said...

What a lovely blog, can I add it to my blog list, please.

RobynLouise said...

Lol, the raffia does look like it belongs there!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.