Feb 13, 2011

Half Century

I went to bed 49 and woke this morning to the wonderful 50. I re read yesterdays post.. and one thing I thoughtlessly omitted.. should have been the first thing added.. to spite feeling like I am struggling  to bloom where planted, presently .. I am thankful and blessed  for a husband who loves and adores me, for children who love me, I thank the Goddess for having them in my life.. good times and not so good.I am thankful for an empathetic heart and compassionate spirit, and for the ability to look back over the last 50 years and smile, cringe, laugh or frown over achievements completed or opportunities lost.. 
I want today to be the milestone where I know feel I can do anything... (will keep up updated on that) :-)
And bless the child who said to me this morning.. "good luck and enjoy your next half century"

 “The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.”
Mohammed Alli 

0 OF YOU SAID:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.