Jan 22, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes unexpected, unexplainable and unpleasant things happen to ordinary,nice,everyday people. Their walls get shaken to the very core...
So I am taking things one day at a time, keeping it simple - moving slowly to the beat of the earth, shaking off the dross -  breathing each breath, feeling the pulse, gathering our feelings, strengthening the walls, as we rebuild the fortress around all those things that should have been safe and sacred.. and I offer no apology for that.

4 OF YOU SAID:

Enchanted Moments said...

Take care Wendy, I hope what ever has happened can be overcome.
Suzanne.x

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Hope everything is ok Wendy ♥

Homelight said...

Totally agree - I find looking back at all the blessings I do have current - helps me move forward. That or just looking out my window at the birdfeeder for a while or just look at that cute picture of your grandson.

nellymary said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean Wendy...not sure what is happening with your family, and I hope everything picks up soon....Your post is very appropriate for us at the moment too....I'll be thinking of you....remember, I am only an email away....

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.