Apr 8, 2011

Nooks and Crannies

We don't have much of a garden in this house, but there is a cute little nook which is visible from my lounge room window.. I also look out over it when I am doing the washing up.. I think it is a little forgotten on the whole..
But it is very pretty... this is the fence the crow sits on to watch me doing the dishes in the mornings.. I often wonder if fairies dwell here.

I hope for the fae folk,  but this naughty gnome is a surety, he tends to find himself in most of my gardens..

And this magical view is out of my front window.. I love it, and it is especially pretty when there is mist on the ground, looking forward to winter when the sea mists tend to come in.

2 OF YOU SAID:

C said...

Lol full moon :) hes cute so is your nooky x

C said...

Thanks for your very kind comments over at mine :) i havent sold artwok as yet but lots ask when im going to set upo an etsy shop which i will do evenyually :) was there 1 you had your eye on? let me know and i'll see what i can do :) brightest blessings x x crystal

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.