Nov 6, 2008

From East to West

Blows of the dust of the pages and gently brushes aside the cobwebs -
It has been so long since I have posted anything ... No Hedge and Hearth has not become another abandoned journal left to decay in cyberland..
What have I been doing then you ask? Well
moving 2165 miles from Melbourne to the other side of Australia and doing it the hard way this time.. this trip with a certain degree frustration and yes lots of tears,. but we are now firmly ensconced in Western Australia, sort of homeless presently but here none the less.. it has been an incredible journey thus far, and at times very trying... will share more later, we are still getting over the drive.. I just wanted to let you know I am still here.. Bright Blessings to you all

0 OF YOU SAID:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.