Jun 21, 2012

Our first photo

This is the first 'photo' of my wee grandson, I haven't met him yet, but we are looking forward to his arrival in September. He is 28 weeks old. And maybe it is a Nana's eye, but I think he looks like his daddy when he was first born, same cutie nose.



How things have changed since I had babies 29 and 30 years ago, we had scans and ultrasounds but nothing like the modern 3d versions.
My DIL had to go for an unexpected scan yesterday, and they made this 3d scan.

7 OF YOU SAID:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!! He looks so very cute. That 3D scan is fabulous !! I had a video of the ultrasound and a picture. That was it ; )
I hope your grandson will keep on growing strong !
Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

So cute! The 3D scans are brilliant ... :0)

Rose said...

Oh Wendy that's amazingly clear! Yes, remember on the old scans we'd 'look for babies' and nod sagely even if we couldn't see a thing? Are you knitting? I have some nice cotton patterns if you need garments for warmer weather.

Anonymous said...

Very cute and what amazing detail...I bet you can't wait to meet him :)

Little Home In The Country said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! What a beautiful picture :) That brought tears to my eyes....

Sara said...

i love the image so beautiful I bet you cant wait to meet him, hugs Sara

Enchanted Moments said...

Hi there, I thought of you today, and thought I would drop in and see if all was well ..x

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.