Dec 16, 2010

After 14 days I am back

Hello folks, well after trying to cram the contents of a large 4 bedroom, doubled garaged house, into a smaller 3 bedroom single garaged house and waiting near two weeks for the Internet to be connected I am here.. Some folks have decided to move on and no longer follow this bloggie and I appreciate that-  me not posting leaves folks in a bit of a blog limbo.. tonight is my first night online. Our mobile stick modem only worked if we went to the wee cemetery at the end of the street..and really we have been far to busy trying to get our home in order and trying to catch up with you all who are prepared for Christmas.. I will post some photos tomorrow of the house when the box's exploded and how the place looks now.
I hope your all looking forward to the holidays.. I know our family is.... it is nice to be back
Bright Blessings to you all.

3 OF YOU SAID:

Moodi Mumma said...

Good to hear from you and I can't wait to see the pics xo

Lisa said...

Great to see you back on board :)

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

I'm still here luv! Has it been 2 weeks!?? Crikey :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.