Jan 24, 2009

Thought For The Day

"Our true enemies, as well as our true sources of strength, lie within."

The Goddess put inside the human being the secrets to the laws of life. We usually know this is true even though we may not know what these laws are. If something goes wrong with our lives, we usually fix the blame on something outside of ourselves. We tend to give up accountability. One way or another we say, "It's not my fault." We need to realize that all permanent and lasting change starts on the inside and works its way out. If it's meant to be, it is up to me.

Oh Great Spirit, let me realize fully that my problems are of my own making. Therefore, so are the solutions
I am sorry I do not know where this orginally came from, but after reading it in a group to which it was sent, felt very real to me..
Blessings
Wendy

1 OF YOU SAID:

hippymummy said...

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best ones to use. Sadly quite often we think that the answer to everything is sooo difficult and we can't see what's in front of our faces! - a bit like this comment really?! Super maga waffle alert! No change there then! Hope you and the kids're are doing ok, if you need to vent at any time just message me and you can vent my ears off! xXx

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.