Jan 26, 2009

Phrase's and Oddities

I have to apologise for the phrase *little guys* .. many of you have thought I have two step sons.. nope.. was my bad.. I have a 10 year old girl and a 13 year old boy.. the term *guys* often down here refers to either gender... you guys can be a group of mixed sex.. sooooooooooo that was my bad sorry...
Anyways, I went to Miss Courtney's bedroom to tell her it was time for lights out and found quiet the oddity..
Funnily, my wee dog Mister P had no issue at all with the situation I found him in and well Courtney didn't seem to mind either.. but there is something seriously wrong with this picture..


1 OF YOU SAID:

hippymummy said...

It's a dogs life! Lol! xXx

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.