Oct 21, 2009

I'm guest blogger at Mrs B's

Several weeks ago Mrs B from Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom, asked me to be a guest blogger for her on a special blog she was putting together. I was delighted and very honoured to be asked to contribute over on her site's 31 Days of Halloween.. It's a truly amazing blog and I do love to visit. You can check out my post over there and all the wonderful things Mrs B shares, over at Guest Blogger: 3 Days of Halloween.

2 OF YOU SAID:

Antoinette said...

Just checked that one out - delish recipe there! I'll just have to try that one out.

Rina ... also Chester or Daisysmum. said...

Wow I love your blog and the background is so nice. see ya

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.